Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Work in progress.....

In my last post, I told you I'd been so busy - but couldn't
actually give you any details....sometimes life just whizzes
by at breakneck speed....

I've been reading a lot lately....Caroline Myss's
Anatomy of the Spirit, The Seven Stages of Power and Healing.
And I've been working on a couple of new masks.

A few weeks ago, the Muse dropped by and left me some ideas
and after letting them swirl and gestate a little - I got busy.
She came back by today during my lunch hour and whispered in my
ear that these masks were going to be part of a series based
on my reading and journey through Caroline's book!

Let's just say I was shocked! I could see how these first few
masks would fit in to the "life's journey" theme - but a series??
I do good to work on 1 mask a year! And not necessarily on a
yearly basis.

Here's the first of my Life's Journey's Series, a physical record
of my life work in progress :

Emergence


3 comments:

  1. Wow! I am soooooooooooo excited to see this ~ and a slide show of your masks ~ You go girl! Love your family pic ~ Hugs and namaste, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy,

    i always appreciate your lovely comments. I'm so very glad your day ended peacefully. God bless mothers-in-law and hymmingbirds. :)

    And I have the very same Caroline book. You are prompting me to get it back off my shelf and look at it with fresh eyes. Keep going with the masks! You'll be amazed at what you dream up...the steps of your spiritual path, no doubt.

    love,
    Graciel xo
    4-22-09

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your masks are awesome...I can't wait to see how your journey through Anatomy of the Spirit manifests in your art...hug, hug

    ReplyDelete

I love that you're here! Sit down, let's chat and have some tea...