Sunday, May 17, 2009

Interview me - wanna play???

Jamie Ridler at Starshyne Productions was playing an interview
game last week and I decided to join in.

I've put this off until Husband was home from the hospital, so here
it is....

THE INTERVIEW RULES

* leave me a comment with your email address saying: “interview me”
* I will e-mail you five questions of my choice
* you can then answer the questions on your blog {with a link back to
my blog}
* you should also post these rules, along with an offer to interview
anyone else who emails you, wanting to be interviewed
* anyone who asks to be interviewed should be sent 5 questions to
answer on their blog
* it would be nice if the questions were individualized for each
blogger

My questions from Jamie -

1. What has surprised you the most about your life to date?
Well, I think that when I look back, it's surprising that my life
has turned out nothing like my original plans. Back in the day,
I was going to be a super-duper corporate career woman...and then
I got pregnant and married and after my son was born, I knew there
would be no career that could ever satisfy me or make me as happy
as that little boy did. My first marriage was to the wrong man and
it took me a while to find the right one....but I did. And now, I
realize that really my life has been exactly as it should be and
everything has just been a path to this point.

2. If you had a totem animal, what would it be?
If I had been asked this question this time last year, I would have
said a hump-back whale. I don't know exactly what it is I love about
them - I'm not much of an ocean person....they are just so strong and
beautiful. However, after our trip to Africa last year - I'm now going
to say an Elephant would be my totem animal. Equally strong and
beautiful - but that maternal instinct and family herd aspect really
touches me.

3. Who has influenced your life profoundly??
My Mother - She's a very strong minded and opinionated woman. And
while this has been an inspiration for me, it's also taken me some
time to live my version of my life and not hers. She's always been
there for me and I love her dearly.

4. If you were to start a business, what would it be?
Well, as a matter of fact, I am looking to start a business with my
Best Friend. We're in the very early stages of discussion and planning
but are thinking about a sandwich shop / deli in her small East Texas
hometown. We'll focus on good fresh food with plans to help support
the local farmers. We'll see how it goes!

5. What would your loved ones say is your best quality? What
would you say it is?

I think my loved ones & I would be in agreement - my best quality is
unconditional love and support for their life choices. My Family and
Friends are the most important things in the world to me.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great idea but how do I do a link back to your blog? Hugs & namaste, Carol (artmusedog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so very happy and thankful your husband is doing well!! Guess what? Make mine the elephant too. Ok, when it's convenient, interview me and I'll link back to you.

    evenstarart@gmail.com

    xo, Graciel

    ReplyDelete

I love that you're here! Sit down, let's chat and have some tea...