Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wishcasting Wednesday

I'm a little late to the party....had a very busy hectic
day and thought I would just wait until next week, but our
Wish Goddess Jamie had such a great question, I couln't pass
it up....

What do you wish to acknowledge yourself for?

I just have to say Yea Me because I'm just awesomeness
personified lately....It dawned on me today how much
I've done this year to put my self out there....at the
beginning of this year, I adopted the word "Jump" for my
theme in 2009 and I'm proud of all I've done....

I participated in One World, One Heart; found lots of new
blog friends to chat with; participating in Wishcasting
Wednesday; and have signed up with Jamie to do the Joy Diet
in September....

Plus, I started the South Beach Diet a week ago and have lost
5 lbs already!

YEA ME!

11 comments:

  1. As Kathy wishes to acknowledge about herself, so I wish to acknowledge with her also.

    That's fantastic ... when you say "Jump" you really mean it! Yay you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Kathy wishes to acknowledge about herself, so I wish to acknowledge with her also

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Kathy wishes to acknowledge her awesomeness, so I wish to acknowledge it as well.

    Yay Kathy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Kathy wishes to acknowledge her awesomeness, so I wish to acknowledge it as well.

    What on earth is a south beach diet? sounds quite amusing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Kathy wishes to acknowledge about herself, so I wish to acknowledge with her also

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Kathy wishes to acknowledge herself, so I acknowledge her also.

    Yay you!!! You're doing great. Cheers to your awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHOOHOO! "Yea Me because I'm just awesomeness
    personified lately...."
    :) for this we need a t-shirt for sure :) Congrats on your JUMP year! That really is quite awesome :)
    As Kathy acknowledges herself, so too do I acknowledge Kathy
    ~Shamsi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, yes, yes! Yay you and all you are intentionally choosing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As Kathy wishes to acknowledge about herself, so I wish to acknowledge with her also.
    You say, "jump", I say, "How high?"

    Good luck with you're diet. :)

    I agree with Girlie-queue...it would make a great T-shirt...even better, a tank top so we can show even mere of our awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Kathy,

    Jump is one great word of the year! Love it and your willingness to acknowledge your awesomeness. That's great. All the power to you. I agree with Shamsi that a t-shirt would be the coolest. Funny how we call feeling good about ourselves bragging. Now that word needs to go ...

    Giulietta the Muse

    ReplyDelete
  11. Al the best in life! and im achknowledging you dear..
    i will be glad if you visit me as well...
    faheimgul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love that you're here! Sit down, let's chat and have some tea...