Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Open a Window

I've been lazy lately - not wanting to do any type of
creative work - other than piddling in the garden. And
I've come up with all types of excuses - I'm too tired,
I don't have enough time, I don't have any extra money,
I need to shave my legs....really, just anything to stay
out of my work room.

But after reading Jamie's post the other day, I've decided
that for the time being, I may not have enough time
or money, but the least I can do is open a window.

So, here's my first attempt at a Full Moon dreamboard
for August's Full Sturgeon Moon



Celebrating the abundance of my life - my love of nature and
my quest to restore my connection with my spirit, my strength,
beauty and grace.

Also, to play along with Jamie's group of lovely and inspiring
friends, my wish for Wishcasting Wednesday.

I wish to make room in my life for the things that are truly important
to me - not just my family and friends - but also my health
mental & physical) and my art. To stop giving time and energy to
those soul draining thoughts and activities.

Thank you Jamie for your words of encouragement - I think I feel a
breeze blowing in!

13 comments:

  1. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    May many doors and windows open for you and may you be inspired and feel a renewed sense of purpose in your creative work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kathy!

    Love your wish to simply open a window! So obvious one might not think of it. I don't have air conditioning, so summertime around here brings lots of open windows. You've helped me appreciate what wonderful inventions they are!

    May you make room for lots of open windows. I know I will.

    Here's to feeling a constant breeze ...

    Giulietta the Muse

    p.s. nice music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    That is gorgeous, so simple but absolutely magic.

    Welcome back, as your dreamboard says ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    I can literally feel that breeze! You certainly have opened a window, a window to your soul. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
    the horse draws me in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Man! that part of staying out of the workroom b/c you need to shave your legs. Really - get outta my head! I know those open windows will bring warm, healing breezes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Kathy so bravely opens that window and wishes for herself, so too do I wish for Kathy...and feel the lovely breeze :) Cheers Love,
    ~Shamsi

    ReplyDelete
  8. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. May the open window blow magic and abundance into your life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautiful, portrayed with such clarity and wisdom. Many blessings to you...

    ReplyDelete
  10. As Kathy wishes for herself, I so wish for her as well....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here's to hoping that beneficent breeze keeps blowing in!

    As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Beautiful Soul, I am right there with you. Those soul draining thoughts and activities...be gone. Fresh wind of possibility and goodness, come.

    love to you!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you're here! Sit down, let's chat and have some tea...