Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wishcasting Wednesday

Doors, windows, hearts, minds.....they're all the same, right??

I love playing on the internet! How did we ever get by before
it came along?? I mean, you can find the best stuff out there
in cyber space....fun, quirky, meaningless junk as well as the
most mind blowing, truly important, thought-provoking works in
the history of everything.

Since I've made the foray into bloglandia, I've met so many
wonderful people from all over the world....I've really opened a
door on possibilities - new friends who are helping me to grow
as a person (whether they realize it or not), new ideas on art
and a willingness to just jump out there into it all.

So my wish for this Wednesday is to keep the door open for all
possibilities - You just never know what or who is going to come
your way!

16 comments:

  1. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    Amen to that.

    Yes how funny you have moved from windows to doors ... next you'll be taking down walls I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Kathy wishes for herself I so wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Kathy, it is all pretty amazing, isn't it? My door is always open so stop on by when you wish to visit, okay?

    As Kathy wishes for herself, so I lovingly and with intention wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    I agree with you!!! I have found amazing folks here!! My whole world changed when I sold my first piece of artwork on line!! Wonderful wish!!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. May your possibilites be limitless

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree! As kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kathy,

    I love keeping your door open to possibilities. Wow, there are so many of them. Each new day brings a panoply of possibilities. I wish that your door stays wide open to all of them!

    Giulietta the Muse

    ReplyDelete
  8. As Kathy wishes for herself I so wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As Kathy wishes for herself, so too do I wish for Kathy!
    ~Shamsi

    ReplyDelete
  12. As Kathy wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

    What a great wish, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me too! As Kathy wishes for herself, I wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  14. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
    Blogging has opened a lot of doors for me. Five months ago I would not have believed that I would get the confidence to put my thoughts out there, but now I can't wait to make a new post. I didn't know I had so much to say!

    ReplyDelete
  15. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her.

    ReplyDelete
  16. As Kathy wishes for herself I so wish for her as well. May that door remain open for you. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love that you're here! Sit down, let's chat and have some tea...