Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wishcasting Wednesday


It's that time again and as usual, Jamie has come up with
a thought provoking question: Who is the "you" you wish to be?

I've actually had to think about this all day as that's a
really tough one for me. For the most part, I really like the
me I am....I feel I'm fairly intellegent (most of the time),
I'm a very loving, loyal wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend,
etc. Sometimes I can be funny and entertaining. Plus, I'm
quite sensitive to pains of the world. So, who do I wish to be?

I think I would like for the me that's fierce and brave to step
forward....you know, someone who's not really concerned with
what others think, someone who has the confidence to go out
into the world, unfurl their garishly bright wings and just take
off!

8 comments:

  1. As Kathy wishes, so do I wish for her. Great post. I need to work on being brave enough to put myself out there

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Kathy wishes for herself I so wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Kathy wishes for herself I so wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. May the fierce woman come out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent! I love your "garishly bright wings!" What an awesome wish ????

    As Kathy wishes for herself, so too do I wish for Kathy.
    ~Shamsi

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    Fly with those beautiful wings!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you're here! Sit down, let's chat and have some tea...