Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's that time again.....

Today is Wednesday and you know what that means?? It's time to
throw our wishes to the wind and see where they go and what they
become.....Jamie asks us today, "What do you wish to learn"?

Since I've started this little journey of public expression, I've
reconnected with my soul and have learned a bit about myself that
I think I may have forgotten or perhaps lost. I've come to realize
I like who I am. So, to answer Jamie's question - I wish to deepen
this relationship with me, to continue to learn and grow and explore
the infinite possibilities of this life experience.

On a totally unrelated note, I have recently been introduced to
this most awesome product. CieAura has created these holographic
chips (stickers)that help with pain, sleep or energy. They are totally
natural - no drugs / chemicals. Here's my website to get more
information: www.kathyoneill.cieaura.com.

If you would like to sample one, email me your mailing address &
I'll put a sample in the mail. Believe me you will be amazed!

9 comments:

  1. As Kathy wishes for herself, I, Lisa wish for her as well..

    Enjoy your infinite possibilities. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you continue to deepen your relationship with yourself. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Kathy wishes for herself I so totally wish for her as well...completely and whole-heartedly...

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    Peace to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Kathy wishes for herself, so too do I wish for Kathy, the deepening of her relationship with herself♥ peace and love beautiful one :)
    ~Shamsi

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Have fun getting to know yourself better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    Here's to your deepening relationship!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just been introduced to CieAura and it looks interesting, but I'm still doing my research. Tell me, what made you ultimately decide to become a retailer?

    ReplyDelete

I love that you're here! Sit down, let's chat and have some tea...