Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What luxury do you wish for?

That's the question posed today by Jamie Ridler for Wishcasting Wednesday. Hmm, do I wish for a new car? clothes? a fantabulous trip
around the world??

Nah, I think the luxury I want most is time. Time to do what I want,
whether it's lazing around on a rainy morning in my pj's or working in
my garden or building my new business. I just want time - I'm tired
of having to spend my precious time on things that no longer interest
me or serve my higher purpose.

Although, a trip does sound nice.....

6 comments:

  1. As Kathy wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.

    Once you get all the time you need, then you can start planning that trip ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. May you find the time to do whatever it is you want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also! :)

    Ah! The luxury of spending time as you please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have, thank you for the fun time! I especially enjoyed the music. As Kathy wishes for herself, I very much wish for her also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another "time" wish. Time is a big wish item this week. :-)

    Kathy, I so hope you can find and allocate the time for those things that will make you happy and fulfilled.

    As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    -TimK

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
    hope you go out on world tour on somethin' hahaa.. wat about another honeymoon?? not a bad idea though!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you're here! Sit down, let's chat and have some tea...