Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What do you wish to embrace?

Is the question for the day from our Wishcasting Faerie - Jamie.

I've been away for awhile - trapped in a fog, unable to see my
way through. But the skies have cleared and I'm ready to make
up for lost time.

I want to embrace LIFE! All of it - good, bad and indifferent.
I think it's the only way to grow, to become more than who / what
you are at this point in time. To step beyond my comfort zone
and see what's out there.

However, wishing is much easier than doing....I think the key is
to realize there will be thick fog to work through and mountains
to climb, but if you continue - even if it's baby steps, eventually
it will all fall in to place and then we become that shining
star of pure love that changes the world.

8 comments:

  1. Embrace life and life will embrace you right back!

    As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. A wonderful wish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kathy,

    I second what the Fragrant Muse says. If you dive into life it will envelope you. Real life happens outside the comfort zone. It's fun out there. You learn so much about yourself, mainly how strong you are and meet other cool folks. I wish for you to embrace you life, all of it!

    Giulietta

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. May it be so!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathy ~ One step at a time ~ embracing, as you say, whatever comes ~ that is the key ~ Light is shining on you and through you ~ "Every road has bumps" ~ key is to not fall in the "holes" ~ ride the waves ~ You are doing it! Hugs & namaste, Carol

    ReplyDelete

I love that you're here! Sit down, let's chat and have some tea...