Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Gift to You.....

The world has changed.
I feel it in the water.
I feel it in the earth.
I smell it in the air.

Much that once was, is lost
For none now live who remember it.....

Galadriel
Prologue to the Lord of the Rings
The Fellowship of the Ring



I am changing too. I'm tired of the status quo, of looking
to society for approval or direction. This game of life we're
playing no longer rings true. We're a lost people - having
forgotten what was. And so plans are being made, steps are
being taken - my bag is packed.

Where am I going, you may ask? Well, I'm not really sure - it's
a long path and a dangerous journey. I know there will be dragons
along the way and I could get lost in the Forest. I know there
will be danger; gut-wrenching fear; heartbreaking tears - but I
will also find laughter and incredible joy, peace and contentment.

Along the way, I plan to pick the flowers of my soul, inhale
deeply the scent of my dreams in order to absorb their very
essence into my Being. I will eat the fruit of my experiences
so the seeds of wisdom can germinate in my heart. I am watching
and listening for guidance from the Universe, just waiting for
that sign, that whispered word that will give me LIFE!

I'm sure you're wondering how this is a gift for you? Easy, I'm
taking you on this journey with me.....

7 comments:

  1. I love your imagery and the way you have written your wish today. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see where your journey takes you.
    As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kathy,

    Nice quote from LOTR! Beautiful quotes from you too. I'm happy to hear you want to destatus the status quo. As you say, we are so lost! We seem to be wandering around the shopping malls looking for ourselves in discount purchases. How did that happen? I'm with you and so are a gazillion others. Much thx.

    Giulietta the Muse

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
    Beautifully writen post hon!! I have packed some elven bread for you and added a warm cloak!! May you be safe on your journey!! May these sweet wishes come to you!! Namaste, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    I love how you worded the second last paragraph....beautiful ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. WONDERFUL ~ wOW! ~ I am so glad you are taking me on your journey ~ may I have my own mask? I am waiting to see your latest one ~ Happy Holidays to you & your family ~

    Hugs & namaste,
    Carol ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Dear Kathy,

    Can you feel me next to you??? I am so very with you. I feel the exact same way and was teary eyed reading your beautiful words. My bag is packed.

    Much love,
    Graciel

    ReplyDelete

I love that you're here! Sit down, let's chat and have some tea...