Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wednesday wishes

Today's wishcasting prompt from Jamie is What do you wish
for this Holiday Season?

On the surface, this is an easy answer - Regardless of your
Religious / Spiritual beliefs, I wish for you and yours love,
light and peace during this Season of Celebration.

In the depths, I have a wish to re-discover the simple joy and
truth of this Season. It seems I get so caught up in the rush
of planning, shopping, decorating, etc that by the time Christmas
gets here - I'm exhausted, stressed beyond belief and just a
total bitch....

It will not be this way next year - I promise myself (and you).

8 comments:

  1. As you, Kathy, wish for yourself. I wish for you, also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    May it be a season of ease, joy and simplicity. And may the New Year continue that trend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. May it br

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Kathy wishes for herself, I wish for her also. May you experience the simple pleasures and joy of the season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you wish for yourself, Kathy, so I also wish for you. Simplicity is something to be greatly treasured.

    Peace and love in 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy - may your Christmas wishes come true and the inner bitch kept well and truly under lock and key!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. May you re-discover the simple joy and
    truth of this season, this season!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the very same wish for myself for next year. I make a solemn pact with you to invoke it.

    xxoo Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you're here! Sit down, let's chat and have some tea...