Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What is your spirit wishing for?

That's the question for the day from our wishing guru, Jamie.....

And I have a really simple answer - My spirit wishes to fly....
I'm ready to let go and run wild, to have the freedom to work
and play as hard (or easy) as I want. And I can feel that flight
coming - it's just right over the hill.

So, there's the problem - THAT HILL! I'm not sure how to get
around / over / under / through that obstacle....How do you
just let go of all the must do's of real life in order to reach
out for your dreams? I mean, there's a mortgage to pay, children
to care for - I can't walk away from those responsibilities
(nor would I want to).

So, there's the challenge that's been lain at my feet. I'm
slowly stumbling along looking for clues and signposts, all the
time hearing that song in the distance...."I can fly, I can
fly, I can fly......"

9 comments:

  1. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Looking forward to the moment you take flight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let your spirit fly!!!
    As Kathy wishes for herself, so do I!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ready to soar along the skies with you:)
    As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wish will come true ~ one step at a time ~ staying in the "Now" & doing one mask at a time~ hugs & namaste, Carol (artmusedog)

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    Oh I love this...yes yes yes..Let Fly girl!! Let that hill fall away under you..Namaste, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. May you spirit soar and fly high.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fly, be free, Beautiful Soul! Meet me at 1:23am on the corner of a dream and I will fly along with you.

    xxoo, Graciel

    ReplyDelete
  9. May I recommend the book The Power of Now by Ekhart Tolle ~ many answers to many questions ~ Let it be. Imagine. (both songs by the beatles)

    Hugs & healing to you ~ Carol(artmusedogs)

    ReplyDelete

I love that you're here! Sit down, let's chat and have some tea...