Wednesday, January 13, 2010

You're a shining star.....

No matter who you are......now I'm sure that tune will be
stuck in my head for days....

Jamie's asked us today,How do you wish to shine?

I think that's an easy answer: I wish for my true self to
shine through...for my soul to glow and sparkle with truth
and love.....that I may be a source of inspiration or comfort
to anyone who should need it whether I realize it or not.

However, I sometimes think that's easier said than done...
especially when we wake up cranky or start feeling sorry for
ourselves when things don't go our way.

But, as we all know - it's the challenges in life that give
us the lessons we need in order to grow. With these
opportunities are our chances to shine.

14 comments:

  1. As Kathy wishes for her true self to shine through offering comfort for others, so I honestly wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Kathy wishes to shine through as an inspiration to others, I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Kathy wishes, I wish this for her also as I so relate to her wish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Just relax and be yourself and the shining will happen for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Kathy wishes to shine, so i wish for her too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. May your soul consider to shine bright with truth and love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As shining Kathy wishes for herself, I so lovingly wish this for her also. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well said Kathy. As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As kathy wishes for herself, so I wish for her too...

    ReplyDelete
  12. As you wish for yourself, Kathy, I so wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful wish and I hope it is a fulfilled wish xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love that you're here! Sit down, let's chat and have some tea...