Monday, December 5, 2011

Changing....

I've written this before.....
Change is coming - I can feel it
And maybe in the past, the changes did
come, maybe a slight veer in the path,
but really, not much more than that.

Did I stop paying attention and so
the waves passed over me as only a ripple?
Or was I too afraid to look?  Scared of
the work it would require on my part?

I feel it again, this coming change.  
I am still afraid - not sure if I am up
to the challenge.....not sure if I can
master this work ahead.

But deep inside, in my heart, I know
I really don't have a choice - my soul is
crying out for something new, something
real, something deeper...

It's time to make a change....

1 comment:

  1. I have been reading some of your posts and I love the profoundness of them...very raw too...Love this one on change.,...I feel the same way too...:)

    ReplyDelete

I love that you're here! Sit down, let's chat and have some tea...