Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm falling in love....

...with words.

I am not a writer....never have been - that's why I struggle with
posting here.  (and I've often wondered what ever possessed me
to start this blog.)

But lately, I have been finding writings on the www that have
rocked my world.  First on Pinterest, I saw this.....

Seduce my mind and you can have my body,
Find my soul and I'm yours forever.
~ by Anonymous ~


And then I regularly read Mel here and Debbie here.   And this is just 
a little snippet from Rachel Snyder 
...look in your mirror!
you are the river of love’s tenderness
from your mouth springs the breath
you never know, you may be holding
the heart of the world in your very hand
offering sustenance everlasting
in a single crumb of sweet compassion
 

All of these women (and too many more to list) are pure magic....to
be able to take everyday thoughts, spin them in to gold and send them
out to touch our hearts.  Such a gift to share with the world....

I will keep reading and taking notes....perhaps one day, I too will be
able to share such magic!



2 comments:

  1. wow.

    i'm utterly without words. HA. as if. *grin*

    thank you for the bottom of my heart and soul for the mention...and for the thoughts behind it....you have absolutely made my year just now.

    word-love -- oh yes! a beautiful thing. but it's messy, very messy once you let yourself be spun into the dance....you won't ever be sorry though.

    so glad you left a note and i followed the trail of breadcrumbs...i love your space very much.

    xo

    ps. you already have the magic. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mel....that means a lot!

      Delete

I love that you're here! Sit down, let's chat and have some tea...