Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Moving on...

This was my horoscope yesterday:

Feel free to match your plaid pants with your paisley shirt today, Capricorn. Accessorize with wild sneakers and a striped jacket. Let the oddball within you shine brightly! This is a terrific day for you, and you should feel free to express yourself openly and loudly to the world. You should experience a great deal of self-confidence. Take full advantage of it at this time.
 
Which is really odd, because I wasn't dressed much differently and with a scarf around
my head....I was very much rocking my "Professor Trelawny" look.  
 
I've reached that point in my life where it's time for me....and I am beginning to embrace my inner "oddball".....  I want to explore and experiment...see what fits, what I like, what needs to go from the past in order to create this new me as I move into the Crone years....
 
I do still struggle with concern about others opinion about me....but, that is becoming less and less. 
 
And I do become frustrated in searching for my new "voice" - but maybe that is to be expected as I'm trying new ones out and not really knowing which way to go.
 
All in all, it's an exciting journey....I spent my entire adulthood playing Mom....which I loved very much...but the babies are grown now and living their own lives.....And I am too!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you're here! Sit down, let's chat and have some tea...