Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hang on....it's gonna be a bumpy ride....

I haven't been very active lately....doing a lot of sitting around...reading gardening magazines, novels, new favorite websites, watching fluff on tv, listening to my heart beat....no thinking, no doing.....just gathering. 

I know times like this are incubation periods and you never know what's going to seep in and stick. Or what it will turn in to. 

I read my horoscope every day and a lot of times I think that it's obviously meant for some other Capricorn....but today's was sent directly to me.   And when my husband's coincides with mine, i will normally send him an email with both:

Capricorn
December 22 - January 19
It's an excellent forecast for you, Capricorn! Although no specific events will occur, there is the huge promise of freedom over the next seven months. A fundamental shift is about to occur in your occupation and love life, As the months unfold, you can expect to be more visionary, more creative, and perhaps more rebellious. This time, you'll be much more effective than in the past two or three years.
·       Scorpio
October 23 - November 21
The day should be fairly positive, Scorpio, and you'll begin to feel the faintest hints of a major change beginning. This new phase will last seven months. As it progresses, you'll find greater freedom of expression. You can expect to shift into high gear in subjects you used to avoid. Some friction with siblings is likely to arise in the next few months.
 So, his response?  "Interesting, huh?" 

And in my mind, I am thinking - "Buddy, you have no idea......"

1 comment:

  1. As a Scorpio, this seems to be the direction that things are taking for me...I like the term incubation...that gives these times of gathering a uniquely positive spin....Somewhere I read that everything that happens to us is just what we need for our life journey...which is good because there are times when I feel like I am so far off track....
    Love the insights on this post...Thanks for sharing...:)

    ReplyDelete

I love that you're here! Sit down, let's chat and have some tea...