Thursday, July 26, 2012

Signs, Signs, Everywhere are signs....

It all began Memorial Day weekend with the arrival of the Hawk.

I see hawks all the time when we're driving - sitting in the trees,
on fence posts - just hanging out doing their Hawk thing...
But I've never seen one at the Farm, nor have I ever heard one.

But, that Sunday while we were having a family bbq, one flew
overhead, let out that cry, circled a few times and then left.  I have
not seen him since.  I was the only one who saw him & I knew
then it was a sign....I just didn't know what it meant.

**Hawk is a messenger & comes to you indicating you are now awakening to your soul purpose.  Its message for you is to be open to hope & new ideas, to extend the vision of your life.



The night before the Hawk came, I had a dream.  In my dream, I was talking with my Dad & I had given him a feather to make his burdens lighter.  I woke up that next morning knowing I would find the feather I needed that day.

Later that afternoon, our sons and grandsons had gone fishing.  When they
returned, one of my grandsons gave me a feather he had found - the gift
of a Blue Heron.



**Heron teaches self-esteem & balancing life's daily tasks.  She looks deeper into aspects of life which brings out innate wisdom & teaches that grounding yourself in the earth, spiritual & emotional insights will become clearer.




Yesterday, on my drive in to work, I am thinking to myself about doing an online course with Pixie Campbell.  Do I want to spend the money?   Will I truly do the work required to make sure I actually get something out of the class?  Will I spend this time on myself?   I am sitting at a traffic light when I notice the Dragonfly.   She is hovering right in front of my window -
in the middle of a busy intersection....



**Dragonfly symbolizes change & change in perspective of self realization.   The kind of change in mental & emotional maturity & the understanding of  the deeper meaning of life.





Hang on, we're not through yet.....As I walk out the door this morning on
my way to work, an Egret is sitting in a tree across the street from my house.   I watch him rise and fly away.




**Egret teaches us to stand in the physical & spiritual worlds.  He teaches the healing of emotions in order to bridge the heart & mind.  This also correlates to grounding properties in order to receive & process spiritual & emotional insights for greater clarity.



I think I get the message....I have work to do.  I have signed up for the class. 

*****************************************************

(Pictures and information from the www)   

1 comment:

I love that you're here! Sit down, let's chat and have some tea...