Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Whining......or not

I've been spending a lot of time at www.rootsofshe.com lately....reading and absorbing
every little morsel I can.  These ladies living and speaking their truth is very encouraging
and have me so hopeful for a bright future.  I'm convinced the younger generation will
save us!

But, by the end of today, I was mentally wiped out and in such a whiney, bitchy mood.
The job has just beat me down!  (And no time off in sight....)

I'm feeling frustrated and depressed.  I can feel the cracks forming and I want to break
out of this shell, grow new feathers and fly!  But, I just can't see the way....I'm not sure
how to go about birthing this new me.  I feel lost and afraid....afraid I will never realize
my dreams. 

I sometimes wonder if in reality, I am living my truth and I just don't realize it.  It's not
like I'm totally miserable - I just know there's something more, something deeper and
I just can't find the path.  It's driving me insane!

By the time I got home, I was ready to crawl in bed and pull the covers over my head, but
my Man suggested dinner at our favorite Mexican food restaurant.  So, after a plate full
of veggie fajitas and a trip to the home improvement store for supplies for the farmhouse
remodel, I was in a better mood.  He definitely knows the way to my heart!  HA.  I am
in a better mood and inclined to be a bit more grateful for the blessings in my life.

I know I still have this road ahead of me and I know it won't be easy, but I won't give
up and with God's help, eventually I will make it. 






1 comment:

  1. I have many days when I feel exactly like that...as though I am looking at completely darkness & lost...but there always seems to be a light that shines in...Your not alone in your feelings.. For me I think these thoughts come more as I get older...I need to learn that where I am is where I am suppose to be... Hang in there Sistah!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love that you're here! Sit down, let's chat and have some tea...