Friday, September 7, 2012

It's all a matter of perspective...

In this game called Life
You play your part.  I play mine.
Sometimes we love.  Sometimes we fight.
God's gift of Free Will ensures that.

What we think, we create.
Heart = Love.  Ego = Fear.
In the illusion, we have forgotten
We are Children of God.

Faith and hope are hard work.
Remembering who we are...
What we are here to do...
Will we ever make it?

Take time away from the noise
Spend some time in your silence.
Know that God is Love
And release your fears.
 
**************************************************
I've been doing a lot of reading lately...about the possibilities of
what's coming at the end of the Mayan calendar and beyond for
our human species. I find a lot of it way out there (even for me),
but it's exciting and interesting....I have so many questions and
so few answers. It has given me food for thought and opened
my eyes to possibilities I would never have even conceived....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you're here! Sit down, let's chat and have some tea...