Friday, December 28, 2012

Changes

The world has changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air...
                                                                                             Galadriel, Lord of the Rings


That prologue of the Lord of the Rings spoken by Galadriel is one
of my favorites in all of the movies....

But, it's also how I'm feeling these days....the world has changed. 
And obviously, we are changing with it....and for the most part,
I feel it's for the better.   I think we probably have some last bits
of karma that we are burning through, but overall we are headed
in the right direction.

I'm also feeling a bit lost in all of this....it seems in looking back on
my life, I have just sort of floated along....taking this bend of the
stream....moving back over the other side....no real plan or direction.

Now, I'm feeling I have to make a decision, put together a plan, set
some goals!  Which would be fine, except....I'm lost. 

So, 2013 is going to be a year of exploration for me...I'm looking under
every rock, in every nook and cranny, high and low.....maybe I will
see you along the way!

1 comment:

I love that you're here! Sit down, let's chat and have some tea...