Wednesday, January 16, 2013

you girls....


you girls, you amaze me.....with your brave, bad-ass attitudes.
willing to take on the world, but only on your conditions....
there's no conforming to what "society" thinks is right for you.
 
you girls, you inspire me ..... raising your babies, home schooling
unschooling, home made, home grown.  with or without a partner
by your side.   or maybe your babies have fur and live with you in that
travel trailer while you explore the world.
 
you girls, you give me hope.....you don't see race, you don't see
sexual orientation.   you see dreams as possibilities, you make
opportunities happen.  
 
you give me strength to carry on knowing the world is in good hands.
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you're here! Sit down, let's chat and have some tea...