Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Prayer

Dear Mother/Father God,

Thank you for this day, for the opportunities to grow and expand our
lives....to learn and heal and love.  Thank you.

We are looking forward, trying to let go of that which is holding us back,
keeping us small.  We are dreaming big, working hard and wanting to take
that next step.

But there are times when doubt creeps in, when we are afraid and don't
know how to continue.

Mother/Father, Angels in Heaven, please wrap us in your Love, give us
the peace our hearts are yearning for.  Give us Faith.

In loving gratitude-



2 comments:

  1. This really speaks to me right now, my world is feeling a little small. Thank you for your beautiful prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa...thank you. I'm glad to know my words have helped...Sending you love and light in hopes things will be looking up soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you're here! Sit down, let's chat and have some tea...