Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday Prayer

Dear Ancestors

Thank you for your lives, thank you for your successes and failures.
We have learned so much from you.  There is so much we can now do
and be.  thank you.

I come to you today to ask that you continue to walk with us.  Guide us
in our endeavors.  Teach us with love.  We have so many dreams, to grow,
to become more, to remember who we really are.   Bless us.

Please be with those who are struggling for whatever reason.  Hope and
Faith are a hard thing to lose.  Remind us to be there to help lift them up
in whatever way we can.

In love and gratitude.


1 comment:

  1. This is weird I was just reading about ancestors today....it is very important to me & what I pass on to my daughter & granddaughter... Love this...Thank You :)

    XO

    ReplyDelete

I love that you're here! Sit down, let's chat and have some tea...