Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Ugly Little Farmhouse

This is my little farmhouse in the country.  (it used to be white until the last tenants painted it this ugly supposed to be adobe color).


We have spent the last 4 years renovating and probably have at least 2 more to go...new plumbing, new electrical, new doors and windows. We have spent almost every weekend working on it.  I am happy to says hat this is now our home...we sold our house in the city and have moved!

I have left my job and truly jumped over the edge...I can feel my wings sprouting! I don't yet know where I am headed, but plan to take some time to explore and discover my new path/s.

More to come.....

1 comment:

  1. So cute, I love it, can;t wait to see your reno I love that kinda stuff. Congratulations! I can relate to your sense of freedom with your move to the country.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you're here! Sit down, let's chat and have some tea...