Friday, November 18, 2016

Raising vibrations

"Everything is energy & that's all there is to it.  Match the frequency of the 
reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality.  It can be no 
other way.  This is not philosophy.  This is physics."  

This quote has been attributed to Albert Einstein, but I've also seen sites on the
web that say no.   So, I don't know who originally said it, but I like the sentiment.
It gives me something to strive for.

I've spent so much time lately on the internet.   Days after the election, I kept telling
myself to turn everything off and step away - but I just couldn't do it, no matter
how bad it made me feel.

Now, I'm on a constant search for Love and Light and am continuously adding to
my Instagram feed those who are emitting these vibrations.   (I discontinued my
Facebook account as the dark energy there was more than I could handle).

This morning I sat down and made a list for myself....of things I can do that will
help to raise the vibrations...

*Be informed - read, read, read, watch, watch, watch.   It's imperative that we
know what's really going on.   Because I dislike politics so very much, I am guilty
of knowing enough to not be ignorant, but still not being aware of the situation as
I should.  If you feel that all of it is too much to take in, then concentrate on what's
important to you....Mother Earth / Women's issues / Immigration, etc.   I don't think
anyone could take on all of it.

*Front line work - If you can, get out on the front lines and make your voice heard.
(Honestly, I think this would be hard for this introvert to do.)

*Find those organizations or people who are doing things you agree with.  
Support their efforts - volunteer, donate funds when you can or a simple heartfelt
prayer+  Any of these will help the energy flow to grow and spread!

*Live your life in Love & Light - Do not let the negative forces win - this only feeds the
beast!  Obviously, we will have times when we are tired and discouraged - these are the
times to slow down and take care of yourself!  Connect with like-minded friends and
family to re-charge. Get out and commune with Mother Nature.

*Make sure to take the time for a smile, kind word or listening ear to the strangers you
meet through-out the day. This little moment of kindness may help them to continue on.
And could spread from one to the other more than we could ever know.

I know we have some very rough, scary moments ahead, but I am holding on to Hope
and refuse to let go.  

Peace and Love to you all ~

+I've come to believe that Prayer is a very powerful energy source and sometimes this
is all we can manage.  But a heartfelt "please help" and "thank you" can go a long way
in building the Love energy field.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you're here! Sit down, let's chat and have some tea...